Skip to content
Page load link
Our Commitment to Privacy
- At PharmaBio Staffing, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our reputation as a recruiter is reliant on our candidates trust and consequently the effective and professional use of the information you provide to us is vital.
- The following privacy assurance statement discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for PharmaBio Staffing.
- To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our site, particularly at every point where you may opt to provide us your personally identifiable information
The Information we Collect
Information Voluntarily Submitted by You
- Personal information acquired through candidate registration, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and resume are gathered and stored in a secure database.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
- When you visit our website, we automatically collect and store the following non-identifying and aggregate information for statistical purposes:
- Domain Name
- IP Address
- The type of operating system and browser you used to access our site
- The pages you visited on our site
- We use this information to analyze usage trends of our site. The information collected and stored automatically is not shared with outside parties.
The Way We Use the Information
- The information we collect in our secure database is directed to PharmaBio Staffing recruiters who use it to communicate with you and who evaluate the data and conclude if you are suitable for current or future job openings.
- We will always gain your permission before discussing your personal details with potential employers. When we share that information with third parties interested in your candidacy, we cannot control their use of information we may relay to them.
- You are responsible for providing information that is accurate and complete.
- To correct, supplement or delete information that you have provided, log into your account or email the Client Services Manager to whom it was initially provided.
- The information is stored for the lifetime of the system unless you request that it be removed.
- Upon a user’s request PharmaBio Staffing will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete the user and his or her Contact information from its database; however, it may be impossible to delete a user’s entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletion.
- Except as described above your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed or used, except to the extent reasonably necessary:
- To correct technical problems and malfunctions
- To protect the security and integrity of our Website
- To protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others
- To take precautions against liability
- To comply with laws or to respond to judicial process
- To provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter as applicable or to otherwise required or permitted by law
Links to other Websites:
- You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other Web sites, as we cannot control or be responsible for privacy policies or practices of third-party Web sites that are not PharmaBio Staffing’s Web properties.
- We do not pass on any personal information you have given us to any other site.
- You may not create any links to this site without our express written permission. Any links must not use framing techniques or in any other way represent the site or the content as being connected to PharmBio Staffing, Inc. No use of any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of any link is granted without written express permission.
- You may not use any meta tags or hidden text in your own sites which incorporates the Pharmbiostaffing.com name or products without our express written permission.
- All the pages and content and all code and scripts used to implement this web site are copyright and owned by PharmBio Staffing, Inc.
- The information on this site is of a general nature only and does not address particular circumstances or requirements. It is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any warranty, condition or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. PharmBio Staffing, Inc. does not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed through this site.
- In no event will PharmBio Staffing, Inc, be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of or in anyway relating to the use or performance of the use and misuse of the information accessed through this site.
- PharmaBio Staffing reserves the right to amend its prevailing Privacy Statement at any time without notice and place any such amendments on this Website.
How to Contact Us
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at: PharmaBio Staffing 5000 Centre Green Way, Suite 500, Cary NC 27513 or email us at email@example.com